Friday, June 13, 2008

BonJovi!!!

Ok, I looked up the other day and realized it has been over a MONTH since seeing my boys in concert. This, of course, is NOT a proper BonJovi fan attitude.

So, here it is. Pictures from third row center in the Sommet Center in Nashville, Tn. I have never, ever, EVER been this close to the stage before. And I will never, ever EVER be far away from the stage again! There's nothing like it!
What a rush! Every expression, every (be still my heart) smile, every drop of sweat! I could see it ALL!



That's me (on the left) and Hannah. I had 2
friends bail on me leading up to this concert.
(ok, so one of them was preggers, and her Dr
said NO FLYING, so she's excused!). And, ok,
the other had job/family issues. But STILL!
Hannah was literally last minute. She agreed
to go, no kidding, THREE HOURS before I was
to leave for the concert! Talk about get up
and GO! Those are our "VIP" bags. They
included and autographed tour book.





*sigh*
My boys. Richie and Jon
*sigh*





Ok, I don't listen to country music, so, I had
no idea who "Big and Rich" were. But here
they are! Because the show was in Nashville,
we got to see them sing the songs from the
album WITH the people on the album! Leigh-
Ann Rhimes was also there to do her duet with
Jon. So, here's Big and Rich (with my boys!)
singing "We got it goin' ON!"
Yes, Tico really is in there...somewhere!










This is the keyboard player David Bryan. I had a crush on him once. I think it was the hair.

Look back at my post Nov 2006. You will see
where I called "Livin' on a Prayer" our national
anthem. Here's my boys playing that very song
and I kid you not, Jon asked us all to rise "for
our national anthem". I of course am telling
EVERYONE that Jon reads my blog, and took
the idea from ME!






And finally, the last good-bye's. I did have all four of them in this shot, but there was a spot light right behind Tico's head and it completely turned him into some sort of glowing-higher being or something!
Poor Tico, he's always getting the short end of the photo-op!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home