Friday, January 18, 2008

School Daze

Well, I've gone and done it. I started back to school. Nothing official yet. I am taking a "non-degree seeking" course. Meaning I haven't been officially accepted to the Graduate program yet (probably because I haven't actually applied yet), but they are going to let me take a big-kids class.

I don't know what possessed me to actually do this. I am in no way, by no means an academic. I have friends that are VERY academic (*ahem* that would be YOU Matthew....for one). But me, not so much. I have to work, and work hard to "get the grade". Nursing in itself comes fairly easy to me. I love doing it. It's the nitty-gritty part though that gets me. The chemical/cellular/neuro/blah/blah/blah part of it.

And of course, because I am who I am....I started back to school, after nearly a decade of being OUT of school. I started back with (get this!!) Advanced Pathophysiology.

Seriously. What's wrong with me?? It's a good thing I have a degree in Psychology....I can diagnose myself as crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home